Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the role:
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for supporting co-sales efforts of the account management and/or account executive team. Presales support includes establishing use cases, providing customer support for POCs and product evaluation as well as technical demonstrations and presentations. Regular conference attendance and sales focused webinars will assist with customer education, enablement and ultimately uncovering new sales opportunities. Additionally the Presales Engineer will maintain a close relationship with Nintex’ partner ISV sales engineers. Success in this role requires a passion for technology with a desire to continuously learn and expand their knowledge.
Your contribution will be:
Research, explore and identify customer business problems: Works with the account manager or account executive to identify and explore a customer’s requirements, using Sandler methodology. Helping to scope the right technical solution, establishing the potential for POCs and potentially refer the appropriate partner.
Product Demonstrations and Technical Presentations across the Nintex Workflow Platform: Having identified the customer requirements, the product demonstrations and technical presentations will showcase potential solutions and assist in the technical closure of a deal. This also includes thought leadership at conferences, webinars and community engagements with the aim to create a one to many technical pre-sales channel interaction. This would also increase customer knowledge, engagement, and enablement.
Supporting customers and ISV partner SEs in product evaluations and POCs: The Sales Engineer will support the customer in evaluating the Nintex platform in potential compete situations as well as conducting POCs, ensuring successful technical close of the deal. As Nintex is a partner led organisation this often happens with the support of a Nintex partner. Additionally the Sales Engineer will be a trusted advisor and technical expert to the customer as well as supporting partner ISV presales teams.
Monitoring of technical roadblocks to influence product roadmap decisions: Act as the conduit between the customer and Nintex’ product management team. The Sales Engineer will identify, explore and document use cases that potentially put the technical close at a risk or can be identified as future expansion roadblocks. Partnering with the product management team, the use cases will have a pivotal influence on the Nintex product roadmap.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years’ practical experience in workflow automation or document generation platforms is required. Knowledge of Nintex an advantage
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform
- Prior successful technology sales experience or experience in a customer-facing technology role
- 5+ years of practical experience implementing Microsoft or Salesforce solutions, specifically SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Past experience with cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design is preferred
- Extraordinary presentation skills, with the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences in English, plus other languages relevant within the region
- Experience with the Sandler selling methodology highly preferred
- Must hold themselves accountable and take action
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.