Senior Business Development RepresentativeEgypt
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Senior Business Development Representative (BDR) will be responsible for teaming with our senior sales teams to uncover opportunities from inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. They will learn how to master the fundamentals and work across our entire sales cycle and will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating appointments, delivering our value proposition, and closing deals.
Your contribution will be:
Performing outbound sales calls. You will spend your day connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email to engage in a qualification/discovery process. You will be the 1st point of call for live chat sales enquiries. Coordinate closely with internal sales resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
Lead qualification. You will qualify high quality opportunities and arrange follow up meetings with the senior sales team. To manage this process, you will utilize document progress, notes, etc. in Nintex CRM (SalesForce.com). You will learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure. You will participate in providing feedback on how prospects are contacting Nintex and how they are reacting to current marketing efforts.
Evangelize the Nintex portfolio. You will gain and maintain up to date knowledge of Saleforce.com, SharePoint, O365, business process planning and Nintex products. Before we let you loose on the phones, you will learn to effectively communicate how all Nintex products are licensed and how they will benefit our customers. Proactively scope technical solutions using Nintex products required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner and Nintex.
Fill the top of the funnel. For us to get leads to the buying phase, we first must get people into the qualified leads funnel. You will provide assistance to existing and prospective customers during product trial periods and enable them, so they get the most out of the trial period. You will opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities in the field. Collaborates with other Customer Success resources and Partner Managers to ensure these opportunities are advanced.
To be successful we think you need:
- 3-4 years' sales experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM is preferable
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience is preferable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, results oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Proven ability to connect with people using telephone, email, and online networking sites
Your contribution will be:
- Prospect into Enterprise target accounts
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Discovery Calls for Account Executives
- Get strategic, get creative, and get Discovery Calls
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.