Senior Product Marketing ManagerRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with Product, Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders to build and execute product marketing strategies that propel adoption of our Process Discovery products. A Senior Product Marketing Manager is an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and can run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Your contribution will be:
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies to accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption of Nintex Process Discovery products.
- Develop differentiated messaging and deliverables that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption – including web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, success stories, and win/loss reasons
- Manage, coordinate, and evolve a world-class launch process for new innovations – own the launch and communications plans, GTM tactics, and generate internal excitement
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to create campaigns for lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and retention
- Provide voice of the customer input into product roadmap and prioritization activities in collaboration with the Product Management team
- Partner with Corporate Communications to obtain customer proof points, testimonials and value assessments that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools
- Work together with Product and Sales to develop and execute holistic compete programs that demonstrate the differentiated value of working with Nintex
To be successful we think you need:
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams in high growth environments
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and others
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills are preferable
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail – constantly analyzing results and seeking continuous improvement
- 3+ years of product marketing or product management at a B2B technology company
- SaaS experience is preferable
- Bachelor's degree is required
- MBA or another advanced degree preferred
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.