Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation, not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, but we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating, and optimising business processes.
About the Team
We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. So, if you're interested in being part of building an AI-enabled system to discover, manage and optimize business processes, then please keep reading.
About the role
This is a role for the problem-solvers, creators, the data engineers who like building things from the ground up. We’re looking for someone who already has solid experience and is ready to take their skills and career to the next level!
You’ll work on the next generation of our analytics and AI product, where you will spend most of your time working on ETL’s, Data Ingestion, Apache Spark, Scala and mentoring other members of the team to design and implement our Analytics and AI/ML powered features.
To be successful we think you need
- You are passionate about technology and take ownership of your work.
- Hands-on expertise with Apache Spark (Spark structured streaming), Python and Spark SQL
- Experience in data munging, manipulation, cleansing and blending from multiple data sources and exposure to various data types and storage paradigms
- You have a strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You are a team player and can communicate and work with the other teams to deliver your objectives
- Recent experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with Azure technologies
- MS Databricks experience it highly advantageous
- Scala will be a bonus
- Familiarity with the Delta Lake House paradigm is advantageous
- Familiarity with streaming data sources is good
How we operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follows three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.