Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
As an Associate Engineer, you will work on our Robotic Process Automation team (across South Africa and United States), supporting two core products (RPA Central & Bot) that are used by over 600 customers globally. You're curious to know how things work and why they are done in such a way. As a team player, you share your own thoughts and can take feedback well. You have a strong interest in learning new programming techniques, architectures, and patterns.
Your contribution will be:
- Contribute to the frontend (typescript, ReactJS) and backend (C#/.net) code bases
- Participate in team meetings and rituals ‐ standup, planning, refinement, and retrospectives,
- Contribute technical approaches for the features the team will be building
- Contribute to writing automation, integration, and unit tests
- Translate business requirements into technical plans
To be successful we think you need:
- Interest in learning new programming techniques, architectures and patterns
- Experience working on large complex codebases
- BSC Computer Science Degree
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.