Associate Automation Test EngineerJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the role:
As our Associate Automation Test Engineer, you will work with a global team across South Africa & United States ensuring the quality of our RPA Robotic Process Automation products (RPA Central & Bot), which is deployed by over 600 customers worldwide.
Your contribution will be:
- Produce, manage, and review testing documentation
- Perform exploratory testing
- Execute integration, functional, and regression test cases
- Develop automated tests to ensure Nintex product component quality
- Liaise proactively and collaboratively with engineering team members to ensure robust and high quality features a produced
- Assist in the maintenance of help content, knowledge base articles, and release notes.
- Participate in regular development team meetings to report test execution progress and collaborate on story design and implementation.
- Liaise with the support team to resolve issues that have been escalated to the engineering and operations team.
- Be an active member of the Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement
To be successful we think you need:
- 6+ months experience in the test automation space, ideally experienced working with Selenium
- Experience working with C#
- BSC Computer Science Degree
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.