DevOps EngineerRemote - AUS
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
As a DevOps Engineer you are comfortable working with technical complexity and building reusable infrastructure that can streamline development and operational pipelines. You pioneer best practices to boost quality and productivity and work with composite technologies within ambiguous projects to deliver successful outcomes. They mentor other engineers and support team members and demonstrate a deep mastery of technology and a focus on improving systems and processes. You are accountable for key infrastructure, and other critical systems that support Nintex products.
Your contribution will be:
- Write tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines and integrate telemetry where appropriate
- Called into incidents and bring trusted knowledge in your domain
- Debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments quickly using the relevant tools and guidelines to prevent recurrence
- Build, promote and support infrastructure patterns and practices within Nintex
- Contribute to post-mortems for incidents, including root cause analysis and identification of preventative and remedial actions
- Address pipeline failures promptly and guide junior engineers towards quick issue resolution
- Review and advise on appropriate design patterns to solve automation and infrastructure problems without creating technical debt
- Design and build moderately complex infrastructure components.
- Initiate and lead the refactoring of complex parts of the infrastructure or pipelines
- Identify optimization opportunities anywhere in the development or operations functions and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions
- Suggest and contribute improvements to Nintex development tools and build processes
- Are continually on the lookout for opportunities to reduce errors through automating and standardizing processes
- Bring infrastructure components into managed implementations like Infrastructure as Code (IaC), configuration management, and container usage
- Are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and unblocking technical and operational decisions
- Contribute to script libraries, infrastructure provisioning templates, reporting mechanisms or other shared repositories that will increase the productivity and success of Nintex teams
To be successful we think you need:
- Powershell preferred experience
- Azure or AWS experience
- Terraform preferred experience + ARM
- Strong technical skills and experience with cloud infrastructure at scale in Azure or AWS
- Experience in architecting and running microservices at scale in production using Kubernetes
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”