Director of Product Marketing - RPARemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We’re looking for a strategic and highly collaborative product marketer to join the Product Marketing team as Director of Product Marketing. You will work collaboratively with Product, Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders to build and execute product marketing strategies that propel adoption of Nintex’s RPA and automation products. You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and can run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, we want you on our team!
Your contribution will be:
- Lead cross-functional efforts to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies to accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption of the Nintex RPA and automation products.
- Develop differentiated messaging and content to support buyer and customer journeys – including web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, success stories, and win/loss reasons
- Manage, coordinate, and evolve a world-class launch process for new innovations – own the launch and communications plans, GTM tactics, and generate internal excitement
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to create campaigns for lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and retention
- Provide voice of the customer input into product roadmap and prioritization activities in collaboration with the Product Management team
- Partner with Corporate Communications to obtain customer proof points, testimonials and value assessments that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools
- Work together with Product and Sales to develop and execute holistic compete programs that demonstrate the differentiated value of working with Nintex
To be successful we think you need:
- Strategic thinking with a strong bias for execution – proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams in high growth environments
- The ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and others
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail – constantly analyzing results and seeking continuous improvement
- 3-5+ years of product marketing or product management at a B2B technology company (SaaS experience a plus)
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.