Software QA ManagerJohannesburg
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As a QA Manager at Nintex, you are responsible for providing guidance and leadership to the Quality Practice by establishing and maintaining processes, strategies, and procedures to enable accelerated delivery of quality by all engineering teams. This role would require you to execute initiatives across multiple teams to develop capabilities that drive quality.
Nintex measures quality by the amount of value the engineering ecosystem creates as it meets stakeholders' needs. Our vision is to establish a quality engineering culture where all participants are empowered to take ownership of our quality transformation – creating value instead of ensuring value. This vision is achieved by understanding what quality attributes result in value, using appropriate metrics to measure the value produced, and developing capabilities that resolve issues and drive increased value. The quality processes and practices developed as the vision unfolds need to be shared and evolved to broaden and accelerate value delivery across the Nintex enterprise.
The Senior QA Manager will work with engineering teams to create and implement quality best practices wherever they can add value to the enterprise and the customer experience.
Your contribution will be:
Management of the Quality Practice
- Collaborate with cross-engineering teams and disciplines to capture, communicate, and implement practices that improve quality delivery.
- Grow and support the quality practice members by providing expertise and guidance in establishing and implementing practices that increase delivering value to stakeholders.
- Manage activities to improve skills and competencies for members of the quality practice.
- Identify, provide, or facilitate training when needed
Build, refine and evolve the quality engineering culture at Nintex
- Work with Director of Quality, quality practice members, and engineering teams to:
- Define attributes/characteristics that provide value to stakeholders.
- Create measures that give insight into the state of these attributes.
- Set objectives that improve these attributes.
- Develop capabilities that predict the improvement of these attributes.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to adopt best practices and a quality engineering culture.
- Execute initiatives for the broader product team to contribute to quality practices.
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in managing geographically distributed projects
- Experience working with stakeholders and collaborating across organizational boundaries
- Experience in the quality lifecycle of software delivery
- Knowledge of and experience in network infrastructure, security, and application development
- Quality Assurance experience
- Continuous Integration and Delivery experience
- 3+ years of experience in Product Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Team / Project Management
- 1+ years’ operating as a manager or equivalent of quality-focused function within a product development organization preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.