Senior Manager, Global Recruiting OperationsRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Global Recruiting Operations to help us scale our global recruiting efforts in support of our growth plans. This role reports to the Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition and would be responsible for the operationalization of Nintex’s recruiting strategy and scaling the operational foundation of the talent acquisition team. This role will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand their needs and introduce creative solutions, enhancements, and/or new systems rollouts by collecting requirements and partnering with the HRIS management team other People Team leaders. You're right for this role if you're passionate about change management, efficiency and maximizing productivity and innovation.
This role can be based out of our Bellevue HQ office or remotely anywhere in the United States.
Your contribution will be:
Reporting & Analytics
- Partner with the People Analytics team and recruiting operations to create reports and dashboards that drive actionable insights and outcomes for the recruiting team as well as hiring leaders from the business
- Elevate how we use data to make sure recruiters, hiring managers and leadership are getting the insights they need to drive action
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy, streamlining and automating process to capture and analyze.
Driving Transformation, Efficiency & Scale for the Talent Acquisition Function
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the recruiting processes and help them scale through automation and simplification. Operationalize change so it’s embedded in the process, not reliant on people.
- Improve and optimize our systems and tools in partnership with the People Technology Partner (ATS: Greenhouse)
- Partner with Regional HR Leaders to ensure the recruiting team is proactively aligning with legislation and compliance in all locations through processes, training & enablement, and compliance audits
- Streamline and manage headcount plan in partnership hiring leaders and FP&A
- Manage workload allocation within recruiting including volume forecasting, headcount planning and leave management
- Run operating rhythm for recruiting organization to include All-Hands presentations, reporting, and Quarterly business reviews
Candidate Experience & Coordination
- Oversee Nintex’s candidate experience & coordination team through coaching and development, while setting the strategic vision for the candidate experience of the future at Nintex.
Vendor & Program Management
- Manage relationships and contracts with partners and vendors that the talent acquisition works with including LinkedIn, applicant tracking system, agencies while evaluating opportunities for new partnerships and innovation
- Manage both Internal Mobility as well as the Referral Program and proactively identify ways in which to increase participation and drive results
To be successful we think you need:
- 8+ years of operational and continuous improvement experience in a talent acquisition function for a similarly sized or larger company
- Must have a strong understanding of recruiting as a craft - prior recruiting experience (firm or in house) is desirable
- Deep passion for driving efficiency and maximizing productivity with demonstrated experience in both
- Demonstrated change management skills, specifically the ability to influence in a rapidly changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a track record of winning key stakeholders’ credibility through productivity and successful business partnering
- Strong project management skills - organized, strong attention to detail, good communicator, effective problem solver, ability to get things over the finish line
- Exceptional people management skills - ability to lead and work with individuals from diverse backgrounds across the globe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, goals, and tradeoffs through compelling visuals and presentations
- Demonstrated practice of applying data to drive critical decisions
- Project and program management experience on an international scale is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify new tools and technology that improve our recruiting velocity and experience
- Love for problem solving with the passion for driving discovery built on natural curiosity
- Experience working with Greenhouse and CRM is a plus
- Experience with SOX compliance and its relation to talent acquisition tools and processes
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.