Sales Development Representative, Emerging MarketsDubai
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
The SDR role is an integral part of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for The Nintex Process Platform. In this role, you will work closely with the local Senior Account Executives and marketing teams to support lead follow up, demo generation and opportunity identification. You’ll need to have excellent sales, communication, and people skills, as you'll be a crucial part of the sales teams, interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll also need to have a good balance of technical acumen, passion for cutting edge technologies, and of thorough understanding of business processes and IT problems faced at the enterprise level.
Your contribution will be:
- Respond to inbound inquiries from prospective customers (phone, email, and web), attaining key data to qualify the prospect, generate “sales ready” leads, and set appointments for the Senior Account Executives to close new business.
- Execute outbound calling campaigns to targeted prospects to generate “sales ready” qualified leads and set appointments for the Senior Account Executives to close new business.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities.
- Research and strategize with top-producing sales managers.
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technologies.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors.
To be successful we think you need:
- Minimum of 2-4 years Software/SaaS Business Development or Sales experience.
- Understanding of the IT industry with a background of prospecting to IT decision makers.
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed targets.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, changes, & best practices.
- Ability to speak and write in English & Arabic fluently and idiomatically. French is a plus.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.