Senior Software EngineerRemote - AUS
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
In this role, you will spend most of your time working on ReactJs and Typescript web apps. Some of the projects we work on have relatively complicated requirements such as dynamic forms and variable management. Strong algorithmic design and problem-solving skills are essential. You will be helping us enhance our product to support multiple languages and also build automation to test it.
The team you'll be working with is one of the leading teams in the React space at Nintex. You will have input into decisions about related architecture and component libraries. Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members in your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You collaborate easily with other roles and other teams.
Your contribution will be:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new features.
- Working hand in hand with your team to add functionality, troubleshoot issues and remove blockers.
- Collaborate and consult with engineering managers, product managers, user experience designers and engineers from other teams.
- Tackle technical debt proactively
- Translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- Lead complex features which may span across multiple teams
To be successful we think you need:
- Excellent engineering fundamentals like data structures, architecture, and design patterns
- Experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux (or other state management libraries)
- Experience with localisation, Azure and Cypress will be a bonus
- 5+ years of experience in software development
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.