Strategic Partner ManagerDusseldorf
Nintex EMEA offers a unique workplace. We are fast-paced, high energy, entrepreneurial, results oriented, challenging, diverse, open and collaborative. We are looking for people that thrive in such an environment and help shaping it with their own individual personality. Currently, we are looking to add a Strategic Partner Manager to our team.
The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners and end users to sell our products both directly and indirectly through partners across the globe. This role also involves recruiting, inducting, training and managing Nintex Partners in order to meet or exceed your sales target.
The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your territory to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market. You will build and manage a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelizing the Nintex product line including features in the cloud, mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need from us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs. You will communicate with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly. Above all, you will ensure that all Nintex's dealings with its partners are fair, honest, and consistent – maintaining our high level of integrity and care in our partner ecosystem.
Provide expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and translate that into real business benefits for both the customer and the Nintex channel. Understand the partners intimately and establish a joint winning strategy and value proposition. The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your patch to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market.
Revenue attainment monthly, quarterly, and annually. The key to achieving these goals will be accurately forecasting the expected revenue.
Build and manage a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form. You will whip up excitement through evangelizing the Nintex product line including features in the cloud, on mobile and hybrid solutions.
Above all, you will ensure that all Nintex dealings with its partners are fair, honest, and consistent – maintaining our high level of integrity and care in our partner ecosystem.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are effective at influencing through others
- Have experience managing large territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- Are adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- Are comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Regional Sales Directors.
- Have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- Are metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
- Speak and write in German and English at a business proficient level
- Are willing to travel up to 50% of the time
Things we look for:
- 5+ years of channel sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company operating in the EMEA market
- A proven record of over-achievement
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Ability to speak and write in German, both fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today