Solutions EngineerRemote - AUS
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll work with Sales teams as RPA and Process Discovery subject matter expert to differentiate Kryon platforms to our customers and prospects. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Kryon Full Cycle Automation explaining technical features, identify use-cases for automation, build automation workflows, create, and present business case to emphasize competitive advantage.
Your contribution will be:
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and build automation solutions to meet customer KPIs and expectations.
- Take responsibility for technical Sales projects, including technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of deal-flow.
- Travel as necessary for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the Kryon's Full-Cycle Automation value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents.
- Plan and execute presales strategies to ensure clear competitive advantage and business value from Kryon platforms.
- Plan and conduct POCs/Pilots on-prem and over cloud, to prove our software meets prospect expectations, architecture setup and requirements and create meaningful business value.
- Answer customers’ RFPs and RFIs for our local and global Sales teams.
- Engage with customers and leads, interpret their needs, and advise them as to which of our products are best suited for their needs.
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding the unique business pains of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into compelling technical and business solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, ideally in Intelligent Automation or BPM areas.
- 3+ years of experience working with global enterprise customers, preferably Fortune 500.
- Ability to understand client needs/business pains, define solutions, create proposals, and present these to client leadership.
- Strong software and technical orientation.
- A strong leader with proven track records in successful planning and execution of technical sales strategies and projects.
- Experience working in selling/delivering software to enterprise companies.
- Experience in conducting RFPs and RFIs to private/public sectors and government agencies.
- Exceptional capabilities in conducting POCs end-to-end on both business and technical aspects.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize customers’ demands
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
*This role can be done from anywhere in Australia