EngineerRemote - AUS
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
You will be working on our flagship software as a service offering, Nintex Workflow Cloud.
In this role, you will spend most of your time working on Node.js / .NET Core web apps. This team focuses on providing the identity and access management services on our cloud platform.
Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members in your team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You collaborate easily with other roles and other teams.
Your contribution will be:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new features.
- Working hand in hand with your team to add functionality, troubleshoot issues and remove blockers
- Collaborate and consult with engineering managers, product managers, user experience designers and engineers from other teams
- Tackle technical debt proactively
- Translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks. Lead complex features which may span across multiple teams
To be successful we think you need:
- Good engineering fundamentals like architecture, object-oriented designs and design patterns
- Experience with .NET/ Java, Node.js/TypeScript and API designs
- Experience with cloud devops infrastructure using Azure / AWS and CI/CD pipelines
- Object oriented development using .NET, Java, Node.js/Typescript
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.