You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As an Engineer, you work in parallel with your peers on larger projects. You take up lead roles on features or application refactoring work. You proactively with your team members to build a stronger team. You design and implement complex features adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
You design systems of moderate complexity, and new features in existing or new IT Solutions. You are knowledgeable about the latest technologies. Your work contributes meaningfully to Nintex's long-term goals for IT Solutions. You are a key member of a team that wholly owns services or components, and your suggestions and solutions help your team make meaningful progress.
Your contribution will be:
- You demonstrate self-sufficiency in at least one large area of the codebase with a high-level understanding of other components.
- You articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward.
- Besides being proficient in your chosen technology stack, you pick up new technologies quickly and teach others to use them. You share knowledge with the team and improve team productivity.
- You implement complex features and act as a primary resource for maintaining existing critical systems.
- You positively influence the team by having a reputation for getting things done.
- While experiencing conflict in technical approaches and reviews, you critique technical approaches and coach others on improving their work.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings.)
- You communicate progress to the team and AppDev manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- Besides analyzing and implementing technical solutions efficiently, you raise the team’s productivity by spotting opportunities for code re-use.
- You are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets.
To be successful we think you need:
- A full stack developer with experience in writing Web APIs / functions using .NET Core
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and passionate of development practices such as Unit Testing (using xUnit), Code Review
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.