DevOps EngineerRemote - AUS
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the role:
You are skilled in the technology stacks within your domain and have a general knowledge of technology and tool sets across the wider DevOps environment. You create code, testing and operational solutions that also include monitoring and feedback loops to manage the implementation. You roll-out complex infrastructure components and act as a primary resource for supporting and operating existing critical systems.
Your contribution will be:
- You are sufficiently skilled and experienced in Nintex DevOps tools and processes to contribute to a long-term program or technology such as secrets management, PIM, CosmosDB, Azure Key Vault, etc.
- You write tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines, and you integrate telemetry where appropriate.
- You debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments.
- You actively build, shape, and promote infrastructure architecture patterns and practices.
- You are an advocate for a DevOps culture within Nintex and add value by bringing the DevOps perspective to all your projects.
- You independently deploy medium to large infrastructure components, via automation, into production while always following Nintex development and deployment guidelines.
- You write thorough post-mortems for infrastructure, pipeline, and automation problems, including root cause analysis and contribute to preventative and remedial actions.
- You consider relevant quality characteristics of your code and scripts during design and development. You use appropriate tools and processes to ensure
- You explain DevOps concepts and patterns to other engineers and empower them to contribute independently.
- You contribute to the development of new functions in the more complex areas of DevOps such as continuous integration, new infrastructure, or automated incident mitigation.
- You start each project with security in mind and make sure that security is built into the design, implementation, and the relevant processes and practices.
- Each solution that you design and implement will adhere to the relevant guidelines in support of security, disaster recovery, scalability, availability, reliability, and durability.
- You modify and improve existing development and operational procedures to make them compliant with the relevant Nintex standards.
- You identify opportunities to improve the software development and delivery processes and support activities to improve them.
- You are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents.
To be successful we think you need:
- Solid experience with scripting (Powershell and ARM templates)
- Azure Durable Functions
- Experience working with container technologies, deployment, and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- MSFT Azure preferable (we are willing to train-up someone with AWS, Google Cloud skills)
- Change management and the ability to respectfully challenge the team
- Deep understanding of Infra, observability/monitoring, designing for, operating and being resilient at scale
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.