Staff Automation Test EngineerRemote - AUS
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide
About the role
As a Staff Test Automation Engineer at Nintex, you will be responsible for testing of complex and crucial platform areas. You will produce or improve testing architectures and solutions that solve challenging test cases, or measure acceptance of ambiguous or soft feature qualities. You will guide and mentor other team members to improve testing, test automation, and quality. You will be sought out by Engineers outside your team for expert technical guidance on unique testing challenges. You will contribute input for pioneering best practices in test automation to build QA (Quality Assurance) process efficiency. You have deep technical knowledge in test automation and provide leadership in developing test architecture and possess good communication skills.
This position is in our delivery team working on the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform mainly responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. In last few years, we have developed our next generation of Nintex Forms from ground up and now we have an exciting strategy, roadmap, and great opportunity ahead. The team works on mono-repo involving large scale front-end development and back-end APIs. There is an evolving automation strategy in place, utilising tools/technology like Selenium, CypressJS, Percy, JMeter, BlazeMeter, WebDriver IO and more. The team has strong culture of collaboration, collective ownership, and continuous integration.
We are proud to see our impact across the globe and grateful to hear how various industries are leveraging Nintex Forms to automate their business forms and processes. During pandemic, Nintex Forms played part in COVID-19 contact tracing and vaccine eligibility around the world. With thousands of customers and millions of Forms requests a month, this position provides opportunity to not only shape future functionality but also to be able to work on scale the platform to manage future growth and availability.
- You have a track record of designing and/or developing testing capability and automation for complex web applications.
- You are hands-on, with a passion for technology and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate different approaches to arrive at the best solution.
- You have demonstrated problem-solving skills and have an ability to identify gaps.
- You adhere to high performance and security standards, holding yourself accountable for delivering enterprise-quality software that delights customers.
- You have experience in agile methodologies, but more importantly, you demonstrate agility in day-to-day decisions.
- You have a proven record of taking initiatives and playing an influential role in the adoption and continuous improvement of test automation tools and practices.
- Experience working on a SaaS product/platform.
- Experience in driving end-to-end software test automation initiatives.
- Experience of multi-device, multi-browser front-end web application testing.
- Experience with testing of backend systems and API, including performance testing.
- Experience with continuous testing and delivery practices.
- Experience with application security and compliance implications.
- Experience in building highly available and resilient systems in Azure.
- Experience with the following (or similar) tools: Cypress, Selenium, Playright, WebDriver IO, JMeter, BlazeMeter, DataDog.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.