Account ManagerRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
The Account Manager will build direct relationships with the end user organizations and work closely with channel partners to maximize revenue in line with the Territory Plan.
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: The Account Manager will identify and execute programmatic approaches to generate more demand for Nintex technology and partner solutions in his/her accounts. The Account Manager drives demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to their customers, understanding the customers' business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology and partner solutions.
Generate Net New Revenue: The Account Manager will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for his customers. The Account Manager hits and exceeds the monthly and quarterly net new revenue target through cross and upsell activities in the context of driving customer success. She/he will identify and develop new customer accounts and engage with local resellers to maximize revenue. The Account Manager constructs the right deals for their customers and takes them to close.
Retain and Grow Accounts: The Account Manager in the Nintex sales organization is responsible for the retention and growth of a set of Nintex customers. They align all the resources behind a customer success strategy for their customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture: The Account Manager will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. They will live and breadth the Nintex culture and is a respected and valued member of the Nintex team. They will increase mindshare of Nintex products within the partner and customer community. The Account Manager will enhance the process and culture of the Sales organization by aiding and mentoring more junior members of the team, sharing their knowledge and best practices for closing revenue.
To be successful we think you need:
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft environment, preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
- A great sense of teamwork; motivated by helping others and knowledge sharing within the team
- A high level of trust and integrity
- Strong attention to detail – pays attention to quality of work produced, ensuring excellence, and always seeking ways to improve outputs.
- 2+ years of quota carrying Sales Experience
- Experience in Salesforce
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…. on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.