Automation Test EngineerMelbourne
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
We improve the way people work through process management and automation.
How we operate
We operate at scale and have 10,000+ customers like Microsoft, Zoom and AstraZeneca.
Since the company’s founding in 2006, our suite of products has helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows.
We achieve success by living by our three core tenets:
- We deliver on our commitments - We work on a few key priorities and focus on them.
- We don’t wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration - We work with empathy at our core and try to help each other.
Finding a new job can be stressful. Many people don't apply for roles unless they meet all the criteria. At Nintex we look for people from diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities.So, even if you don't tick all the boxes, we would love to chat with you.
About the role:
You will be working on our flagship software as a service offering, Nintex Workflow Cloud.
This team works fully remote, you may be located anywhere in Australia and New Zealand to apply for this role.
The team you'll be working with is one of the leading teams in the front- end space at Nintex. You will have input into decisions about related architecture and component libraries.
You will be part of a team which delivers large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members in your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for technical guidance in the automation space. You collaborate easily with other roles and other teams.
Your contribution will be:
- Create end-to-end, integration and visual tests independently.
- Working hand in hand with your team to add automation tests, troubleshoot issues and remove blockers.
- Involved in manual testing the areas of the product which are yet to be automated.
- Collaborate and consult with engineering managers, product managers, user experience designers and engineers from other teams.
- Tackle technical debt in the automation framework proactively.
- Translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- Proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team.
To be successful we think you need:
- To be passionate and curious to explore
- To appreciate working in a self-organizing team
- Experience with Selenium and/or Cypress testing frameworks
- Experience with Azure and Azure DevOps will be a bonus
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.