Senior Product Marketing ManagerRemote - AUSRemote - US
This is a Remote Role that can be based anywhere in the continental US or AUS.
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to work collaboratively with Product, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders to build and execute product marketing strategies that propel adoption of our products. You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, analytical thinker, and you have the ability to run multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, we want you on our team!
Your contribution will be:
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies to accelerate purchase decisions and drive product adoption.
- Develop differentiated messaging and deliverables that help accelerate purchase decisions and drive adoption – including web pages, pitch decks, playbooks, datasheets, videos, and other sales/customer/partner collateral.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, success stories, and win/loss reasons.
- Manage, coordinate and evolve a world-class launch process for new innovations – own the launch and communications plans, GTM tactics, and generate internal excitement.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Partners to create campaigns for lead nurturing, pipeline acceleration and retention.
- Obtain customer proof points, testimonials and value assessments that can be leveraged in PR, collateral, presentations, and sales tools.
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Sales to develop and execute holistic compete programs that demonstrate the differentiated value of working with Nintex.
What we think you need to be successful:
- Strategic thinking with a strong bias for execution – proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams in high growth environments.
- The ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and others.
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail – constantly analyzing results and seeking continuous improvement.
- 3-5+ years of product marketing or product management at a B2B technology company (SaaS experience a plus).
- B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Join our Marketing Team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.