At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Team
We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely within Auckland.
Our Auckland office has the best of both worlds; a close-knit and flat structured environment where you can know everyone’s names and all go for lunch, while also being a part of a high-performing global Engineer team and collaborative organization that embraces new ideas and provides a space for continuous innovation.
About the Role
Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you will guide members of your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You build complex and reusable architectures, pioneering best practices that enable engineers to work effectively. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in your (technical) domain.
- You have Full stack experience, building web apps with ReactJS, Typescript, and ASP.NET MVC
- You have experience designing moderately complex features and services.
- You have the ability to get up to speed on a new codebase quickly.
Your contribution will be:
- You suggest multiple viable design and architectural approaches for any given problem.
- You clearly communicate the risks, advantages, pros, and cons for each approach in design, architectural, and technical matters.
- You make good, fact-based and well-informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs.
- You translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- You find ways to deliver scope faster and facilitate prioritizing the backlog accordingly.
- You tackle technical debt proactively.
- You are a trusted resource for de-escalation of conflicts and build consensus between team members.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings).
- You model expected behaviors in all ceremonies and meetings.
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.