Contract, Talent Acquisition SpecialistBellevue, WA
Nintex is growing at a fast pace and we need some bandwidth relief in our recruiting delivery! We are looking for a 9 - 12 month contract recruiter to help us knock some of our open positions out of the ballpark. Check us out on Glassdoor where we have strong reviews from our employees. You will be excited to discuss culture, opportunity and product success in the marketplace with all the A-List candidates you source. We’re proud to say that we have accumulated several "Best Place to Work" awards year over year in multiple locations around the world.
The slate of available positions right now requires the hunt for rock star talent and we are looking for an extra set of hands to dig in and help us find those gems. Ideally, we’d like someone who can handle the full 360 degree end-to-end recruitment cycle across a variety of functions. We have a truly easy to use and effective ATS system (Greenhouse) to manage our candidates and recruiting activities. You will be focusing on a variety of sales roles in the US but working with our global team.
About our team
We are a small but mighty recruiting team that is tightly aligned with our HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers. Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
About the Role
- We are looking for someone to source, screen and present candidates.
- The ability to work with global calendars is an important trait to have.
- We support cross functional positions but your sales recruiting experience will be especially useful.
- Awareness of market trends in compensation and benefits is important.
- Knowledge of sourcing tactics for a wide variety of skill sets will be fully utilized.
- The ability to connect over email and the phone is a must.
- High energy and a passion for building high functioning teams is required.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
We’re growing rapidly. We’re a leader in our category. We’re an employer of choice.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for US employment authorization. Nintex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.