At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Engineer, you will be immersed in the booming software automation industry, RPA (Robotic Process Automation). Due to the nature of RPA, your day will never be the same. With RPA, think about how you would automate everything you would normally do on your computer. In the same way, RPA must interact and automate different applications on your computer such as Excel, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows, PDFs, WPF, XAML. With new products being developed and continuous evolution of the Windows operating system, Nintex RPA must evolve with all the products customers wish to automate and the environments in which RPA must operate. Our primary goal is to empower our customers with all of their automation needs. If this sounds like a challenge you're ready to dive into, keep reading below!
About the Team
You will be joining our Nintex RPA team where you could be a major contributor for developing our Nintex RPA product. You will be in a team with easy going personalities that don't hesitate to help one another. You have an awesome group of excellent communicators who have a great sense of humor, curious of seeking solutions, and open to feedback from one another.
Your Skills & Experiences
- BA or BS in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar degree
- 1+ years of software development experience (Also open to recent college graduates).
- Experience and fluency with C#
- Desired: Experience with desktop development
Your Contribution Will Be:
- You demonstrate self-sufficiency in at least one large area of the codebase with a high-level understanding of other components.
- You articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward.
- Besides being proficient in your chosen technology stack, you pick up new technologies quickly and teach others to use them. You share knowledge with the team and improve team productivity.
- You implement complex features and act as a primary resource for maintaining existing critical systems.
- You positively influence the team by having a reputation for getting things done.
- While experiencing conflict in technical approaches and reviews, you critique technical approaches and coach others on improving their work.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings.)
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- Besides analyzing and implementing technical solutions efficiently, you raise the team’s productivity by spotting opportunities for code re-use.
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.