Senior Engineer - Fixed TermMelbourne
*This is a 12 month fixed term contract and can be done from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Senior Engineer, you will be working in our team who builds features to help our customers migrate to our new cloud platform/product. You are a collaborator who can fit into any environment and will adjust to a new environment fast.
- Your curiosity to understand how things work drives you to tinker and experiment.
- You are willing to work with the existing dev team and collaborate with new ideas.
- Experienced in Cloud (Azure/AWS) experience
- Preferred: Experiences in API development, CI/CD experience, O365/On-Perm Sharepoint development
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.