Senior HR Manager (North America Region Lead)Bellevue, WA
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager that is energized by the opportunity to lead the North America region and help deliver our new HR strategy. They will know how to build strong partnerships with the ability to influence, drive change, communicate effectively and challenge the status quo. They are innovative, highly organized, an expert on ER and regulation and comfortable working in a fast pace environment. As our Senior HR Manager, you have comfort with ambiguity; display strong judgment and ability to make thoughtful decisions leveraging data and insights all with a calm demeanor that enables working with employees at all levels of the organization.
- You are excited to own a region and want to be a part of a team that is building and delivering a modern HR strategy.
- You have at least 7+ years of relevant HR experience, likely in the HRBP space, with at least 3 years leading HR teams at high-growth companies.
- You have a proven record of developing and delivering workforce planning and business partnership.
- You are highly effective at working collaboratively with key stakeholders being consultative, influencing, managing expectations, productively addressing conflict and leading through others.
- You have a proven background in managing and resolving complex employee relations issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- You have a in-depth knowledge of Country, Federal, State, and Local employment law, and regulation for the Americas.
- You have the ability to prioritize the day-today, projects and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
What We Think You Need To Be Successful:
- Expert in ER and regulations requirements
- Functional experience with the Microsoft Office suite and Excel skills are required
- Experience with Ultipro/UKG is preferred
- Experience with Officevibe and/or CultureAmp is preferred, or other comparable surveying systems
What Your Contribution Will Be:
HR Service Delivery and Partnerships
- Manage HR policies and procedures, employee benefits programs, immigration and ensure compliance with internal policies as well as related laws, regulations, and official guidance.
- Proactively manage and resolve employee relations issues; ensure manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures; thoroughly investigate employee-relations issues and HR complaints and escalate complex or high-risk situations as needed.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Country, Federal, State, and Local employment law, and regulation.
- Support delivery of HR CoE generated programs, ensuring that feedback and business perspectives are provided back. Leverage the COEs to develop and implement programs that foster employee engagement.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition locally to ensure alignment on strategic talent plans, to define a recruiting culture, and to reinforce leader cultivation of external talent and to build high quality slates.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of HR Business Services in their allocated region.
- Measure and monitor trends and the impact of key HR metrics and dashboards to drive HR needs planning.
- May lead or manage Facilities-related projects or team members
- Provide guidance and assistance on workforce planning, by consulting with business leaders to analyze their workforce and determine the steps they must take to prepare for future states.
- Use gap identification to compare the future model and the existing organization, identify requirements including any skills not currently housed in the workforce.
- Support translating business strategies and objectives into a HR roadmap; garner support and identity ownership for that roadmap
- Coach leaders on people-related matters including talent assessment, development and succession, effectiveness, and high-performing team dynamics.
- Enhance manager development & management throughout the year by providing coaching, mentoring, and timely feedback.
- Ensure execution of regular performance reviews, organizational leadership reviews, and succession planning (in conjunction with Talent Management strategy)
- In partnership with HR CoEs, deliver the implementation of effective systems and practices of performance management
Team Leadership and Development
- Track team metrics, KPIs and OKRs, ensuring the team are aware of their performance.
- Build and manage the overall capabilities of the local HR team to ensure the team can deliver on their OKRs and KPIs.
- Complete Quarterly Check-ins on-time and provide actionable, timely feedback.
- Review team Officevibe Dashboard and action on feedback/needs of the team.
- Maintain Individual Development Plans for all team members.
- Partner effectively with the Global HR Business team, provide mentorship and guidance to those in the global team.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to join our HR team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for US employment authorization. Nintex is an Equal Opportunity Employer.