E-Learning Content DeveloperBellevue, WA
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
As our E-Learning Content Developer, you will be responsible for the development of educational content for Nintex customers and partners. You're a go-getter who will meet deadlines and an effective communicator to everyone including your team members and customers. Your primary focus will be developing training content for Nintex Products utilizing instructional models and adult learning methods.
About Your Team
You will work with other E-Learning Content Developers and SME's to design and develop on demand (remote) training and certification for Nintex customers and partners. Our team is currently utilizing instructional models and adult learning methods to create and update training for K2, Drawloop, RPA and NWC for on demand (remote training).
To be Successful We Think You Need
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design/ e-learning content development of technical courses in a high-tech context
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint) and eLearning authoring tools (Articulate, Rise 360, Captivate)
- Customer-centric attitude - enjoys talking to customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, global stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders and minimal oversight
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.