At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Release Manager, you will be in our Sustained Engineering Team shipping K2 products in our dynamic and exciting environment. You will own the release management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across the Company for multiple applications across various portfolios. You will learn all about the complex and challenging environments where our software gets used. You will learn about the Release Cadence as well as Dev Ops Practices in this role.
- Understand complex software systems
- Can manage multiple tasks and projects
- Experience in software releases and cadence as well as experience in TFS
- Experience in Software Development or Quality Assurance
- Have knowledge of MS ADO or TFS or any other Repo's like GIT
- Previous experience in Dev Ops
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Forward plan the release windows and cycles across portfolio.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget and that they meet / exceed expectations.
- Coordinate release content and efforts based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule and scope changes.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews and business Go / No Go reviews.
- Produce deployment, run books and implementation plans.
- Weekly release reporting.
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Company as required.
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities.
- Work with engineers to understand impact of branches / code merges.
- Maintain release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners / vendors.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- Lead and coordinate the “go live” activities including the execution of the deployment plans and check lists.
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate and deploy software releases to various platforms.
- Participate in meetings to discuss release scope and / roadblocks.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies and notification lists.
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyze their application to current configuration management needs.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.