Software EngineerKuala Lumpur
*This role can be done anywhere in Malaysia
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
We are looking for a Engineer who is passionate about technology. You are an effective communicator who will deliver tasks on time and with a high level of quality. You are open to feedback and suggestions and will participate in technical discussions with your teammates. You are going to join a team to develop one of the key service engine for NWC. NWC is the workflow product and engine to run the workflow.
To Be Successful We Think You Should Have
- 4 years and above working as software developer.
- Experience with product development will be much preferred. Product development experience is different from a software vendor development.
- Experience with cloud computing development and docker.
- Experience with DotNet and NodeJs (3+ years of experience will be an added bonus)
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.