Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork, and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire a Program Coordinator, in our Application Development team, who will be actively involved in coordinating the exciting project portfolio across IT Solutions. Being at the core of Nintex internal solutions, you will get a wide range of experience and variation in coordinating team deliverables and process. You will be responsible for assisting a diverse set of globally located teams with project/initiative coordination, facilitation / coordination with project day-day activities in IT solutions area, assisting release and go-live activities, VSTS (TFS) administration and process improvement in an Agile environment. If you are someone who enjoy working with people in enabling team to achieve their goals and along the way monitor / improve process, please keep on reading.
- You love and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and good at planning your tasks among multiple priorities.
- You can listen and suggest ideas to remove or resolve blockers.
- You are someone who enjoy collaboration with people and coordinating multiple tasks or projects.
- You have a great eye for detail and process oriented. Have genuine passion towards improving or improvising team processes.
- You can clearly communicate your thoughts and idea both written and orally.
- You’ve driven continuous innovation and growth in mature products.
- You’re agile, working previously with agile development environment in engineering or development teams.
- You have prior experience in working with team comprising of other developers, business analysts and testers. Preferably global teams.
- You think every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow, even from mistakes.
- Your curiosity to understand how things work drives you to tinker and experiment.
- You are willing to work with the existing dev team and collaborate with new ideas.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.