Contract, Field & Channel Marketing ManagerBangkok, Thailand
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
As a Field & Channel Marketing Manager, you will be a primary marketing resource to support the local team in Thailand. You will have the opportunity to own and manage dedicated, localized campaigns for Thailand hub in the local language. You will be in charge of developing programmatic approaches to ensure consistent volume of leads and MQLs.
Who You Are
- An organized leader who can multitask with strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment who understands how to use data to leverage marketing and sales results
- A strong communicator who can effectively verbalize results, challenges, and solutions to all levels.
- You have a passion for technology and helping enterprises achieve digital transformation.
- University degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in relevant local or field marketing role
- Salesforce and Marketo experience
- Fluent in English and Thai
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.