Channel Marketing ManagerBellevue, WA
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
As our Channel Marketing Manager, you will manage and scale our channel activity in North America. You are a leader who can collaborate with our Nintex AMER partner team and other channel partners to drive success and achieve revenue goals. You will be in charge of supporting sales and technical enablement of our channel partners. We are looking for an analytical marketer and aspiring leader to manage and scale our channel marketing activity in North America to the next level. You will collaborate with field sales and channel partners to set the marketing strategy for key go-to-market partners, create compelling industry- and solutions-focused campaigns, and execute lead generation programs to grow pipeline and revenue. You will play a critical role in engaging with the process management and automation community and be a key player in expanding our partners ecosystem. You’ll be a part of the Nintex Global Marketing team and support the broader North America marketing plans and activities.
Who You Are
- An organized leader who can multitask, highly organized, and have strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment who understands how to use data to leverage marketing and sales results
- A strong communicator who can effectively verbalize results, challenges, and solutions to all levels
- You have a passion for technology and helping enterprises achieve digital transformation
What We Think You Need To Be Successful:
- University degree required, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in relevant local or field marketing role
- Salesforce and Marketo experience
What's in it for You
In addition to a highly competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside inspiring colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respective culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, employee assistance programs, hybrid work model, and flexible work hours. Our break room is filled with snacks and beverages for you to enjoy with your Nintex Family.
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.