Customer Support Engineer IJohannesburg
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, exciting conversation and impactful projects are all in a day's work here. We're fun. We're hardworking. We're friendly. We're passionate about what we do.
We bring together talented Customer Support experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely within Johannesburg.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Customer Support Engineer I to join a vibrant and high performing team, providing outstanding technical support focused on the overall success of Nintex's customers and partners. As part of the team, you will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how customers are using our products. You will ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met, and that each customer has a positive experience with each contact.
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Salesforce experience is essential
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for helping customers through complex problems.
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
- Fluent in French/German is a bonus
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.