Technical Support Engineer IJohannesburg
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, exciting conversation and impactful projects are all in a day's work here. We're fun. We're hardworking. We're friendly. We're passionate about what we do.
We bring together talented Technical Support experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely within Johannesburg.
About the Role
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Technical Support Engineer I to join a vibrant and high performing team, supporting the overall success of our customers and partners. As part of the team, you will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how customers are using our products.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for helping customers through complex problems.
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
- Fluent in French (Verbal and Written)
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.