Senior EngineerKuala Lumpur
About the role
Do you want to work on cloud (SaaS) with global footprint serving 10,000+ public and private sector organizations? Do you want to develop scalable and resilient components to manage millions of requests a month? Do you help people improve the way they work through process automation? Would you enjoy joining culture of collaboration, collective ownership, and continuous improvements? How about joining the team where software craftsmanship is not only valued but practiced? Sounds exciting?
This position is an opportunity to be part of team working on Nintex Workflow Cloud platform responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. The team works on mono-repo involving large scale front-end development using Angular, TypeScript, HTML, Sass, and web components (React) and some evolving back end using Node.js/Koa.js APIs. We are looking for someone who already has some solid work experience under their belt who is ready to take their skills and career to the next level! We have a focus on workplace culture and innovation, and we want the best people in the industry as part of our team!
- You have strong understanding of software development patterns & practices and their values
- You have experience developing APIs (preferably building scalable and resilient back-end systems using Node.js based frameworks)
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, HTML5 and CSS frameworks (SASS)
- You have experience developing modern cloud applications
- You have an agile mindset and are familiar with agile practices such as code reviewing, unit testing, and continuous integration / continuous delivery
- You are a team player and have the ability to communicate and work with other teams to deliver your objectives
- You have the ability to take ownership of features, drive, develop and deliver them
- You enjoy coaching team members and sharing knowledge and expertise across the team
- You are passionate about technology, continuously looking to retool yourself as the technology landscape changes
About the location
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station right on our doorstep. We offer an exceptional working culture and state of the art office space that we're all excited to return to soon. We also have a very accommodating work-from-home hybrid model for great flexibility moving forward.
We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
Nintex is the world leader in Process Management and Automation software and we are regularly recognised as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in many of our office locations. Not only do we have a state-of-the-art SaaS platform that improves the way people work, we're also committed to providing an inclusive environment for all our employees.
We collaborate with over 50% of the Fortune 500 globally with 10,000+ customers across 90 countries using the Nintex Platform to accelerate their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes.
Please note – Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then, you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!
What are you waiting for? Come and join us on the journey by applying now!