*This role can be done from anywhere in Australia or Malaysia.
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
About the role
We’re looking to hire a Product Manager who will be actively involved in shaping our products across a wide range of platforms. From our core cloud offering - Nintex Workflow Cloud to our existing products for both Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint On Premises. You will get a wide range of experience and variation in understanding the 'jobs to be done' from a mature customer base to what would attract new customers in new markets and segments as we drive our new business in the cloud. You will work with our global product management and engineering team to learn new and hone existing skills. You will be executing strategies to protect existing revenue base, create new revenue base, land and expand motions.
- You love driving product roadmaps, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, interacting with customers to understand their needs, analyzing market trends and business opportunities and creating an exciting product vision is what you love to do.
- You’ve driven continuous innovation and growth in mature products.
- You are a strategic thinker who is analytically strong but above all, you love mobility, are constantly looking for ways to make better products, and think that the world of enterprise software is ripe for change.
- You’re agile, working previously with agile development environment in sales, marketing and software development.
To be successful we think you need
- 3+ years experience as mid-level Product Manager
- Experience with cloud based products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers/carers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.