Contract, Senior EngineerMelbourne
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who can hit the ground running to work on our Nintex Customer Central backlog. Our IT Application Development team are agile practitioners who love getting knee deep in code and solving problems. We are looking for someone who loves .NET full stack who will love to collaborate with our team members.
- You have experience in writing Web APIs using C#.NET.
- Proven experience with React.js
- You have experience in working with Azure services such as Azure Service Bus, Function Apps.
- You have experience working with CI/CD pipelines and passionate of development practices such as Unit Testing (using xUnit), Code Review
- You are passionate about coding and integrating systems.
- You have prior experience in working with team comprising of other developers, business analysts and testers. Preferably global teams.
- You think every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow, even from mistakes.
- Your curiosity to understand how things work drives you to tinker and experiment.
- You are willing to work with the existing dev team and collaborate with new ideas.
Who We Are
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations—across 90 countries and every major industry—turn to the Nintex Process Platform, the industry’s most complete, powerful and easy to use, to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes and workflows.
Our company is built on a set of three core tenets to ensure we operate collaboratively and achieve our results:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time – every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We act fast to deliver positive results without sacrificing integrity.