Account Executive, State and Local GovernmentBellevue, WA
The world of process automation is blowing up right now. What does that mean? It means that Nintex is driving the future of work all around the world. Our products help many of your favorite brand names and most admired companies work better, faster, more efficiently. It is an exciting place to be and an exciting time to join our sales organization as a manager and to ensure we are helping as many companies as possible find their way to Nintex.
About the Role
We are looking for a successful Account Executive to join our growing State and Local Government Sales Team. You will be responsible for driving sales of Nintex products within the State and Local vertical. In this role you will represent Nintex within an assigned regional territory covering State and Local Government Accounts. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and you will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This is a quota-carrying sales position.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Define and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales targets through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the State and Local government sector.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and progress through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and manage a relationship with Salesforce State and Local government team.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 6+ years’ experience of direct sales experience
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Experience in Microsoft environment and/or Salesforce environment, preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas with a focus on high call volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills – great influencer, passionate about the team, loved and respected by partners and customers
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization