Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
The Solution Consultant is responsible for building applications in all aspects of the Nintex platform, including K2 solutions. You will work on-site, or off-site, with customers daily and focuses on configuring the Nintex platform in customer environments.
Your Contribution Will Be
- Provide assistance to customers and partners with delivery of business process automation solutions
- Configure and develop custom solutions using .NET and SharePoint technologies that allow Nintex to meet the customer’s project requirements
- Understands customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives
- Tests developed solutions to ensure conformance with technical and functional requirements and ensures quality assurance
- Provide daily detailed time entry reporting on work activities
- Produce documentation of business process management technology implementations
- Create, maintain and process pertinent engagement-related communications and records
- Deliver custom Nintex product enablement for customer resources
- Deliver training and mentoring to clients as needed.
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Three (3) years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET coupled with a minimum of two (2) years of software solution consulting.
- Demonstrated SharePoint and .NET development skills (including C#, ASP.NET, WCF, InfoPath and SQL Server) and a solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Fluent in French is a bonus.
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.