Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
Do you love getting to work with a variety of customers in number of industries? Being exposed to new and evolving technologies? If so, come play an influential role in the delivery of Nintex PS projects by helping us deliver projects across the EMEA region as our newest Solution Consultant!
As a Solution Consultant you will work with teams on the successful delivery of K2 and Nintex solutions to customers. You focus on implementing requirements and scope of projects. Additionally, the Solution Consultant is assisting and mentoring customers in all aspects of K2 and Nintex platforms. This individual works on-site and remotely with customers daily and focuses on architecting and configuring the K2\Nintex platform in customer environments.
To Be Successful We Think You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Eight (8) years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET coupled with a minimum of four (4) years of software solution consulting
- A comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle
- Architectural design and application development expertise including experience integrating disparate systems
- K2 \ Nintex skills will be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
- Good communication skills in English and German is a must.
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.