Customer Support Engineer IMelbourneSingapore
About the team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, exciting conversation and impactful projects are all in a day's work here. We're fun. We're hardworking. We're friendly. We're passionate about what we do.
About the role
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Customer Support Engineer to join a vibrant and high performing team, supporting the overall success of our customers and partners. As part of the team, you will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how customers are using our products.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for helping customers through complex problems.
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Experience with workflow automation
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments or SharePoint Online (O365)
- C# or SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- Active Directory, PowerShell and/or Windows Sharepoint Services / SharePoint Server installation and configuration experience
- Windows 2012/2016 Administration experience
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience in planning or setting up infrastructure - Active Directory, load balancing and packet capture analysis
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.