Senior Automation Test EngineerAuckland
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Team
We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely and/or in the office (with amazing coffee and snacks). Our Auckland office has the best of both worlds; a close-knit and flat structured environment where you can know everyone’s names and all go for lunch, while also being a part of a high-performing global QA team and collaborative organisation that embraces new ideas and provides a space for continuous innovation.
About the Role
As our Senior Automation Test Engineer, you will drive and influence the direction the team takes for our test automation journey while leading discussions to pioneer best practices and patterns. Together with the team, you will turn the strategy into reality by implementing the tests and frameworks to achieve it – from integration tests through to end to end tests. You’ll also support our developers by manually testing new features in development. Coaching and mentoring will be second nature for you, and you enjoy helping other team members in test automation.
Ideal Skills & Experiences:
- Proven hands-on experience as a tester, ideally at a senior level, working with web / API applications.
- You have experience designing and building test frameworks and actively seek ways to increase test automation coverage across the product suite..
- Experience integrating tests to run on pipelines. You have an in-depth understanding of CI/CD pipelines and have led initiatives for improving continuous delivery.
- You actively look at ways to improve your team's quality and testing landscape.
- You encourage re-use and knowledge sharing.
- You have experience mentoring your peers on automation and testing.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.