Senior EngineerIrvine, CA
This is a Remote Role that can be based anywhere in the continental US.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
Our Software Engineers are responsible for ensuring the development of high-quality products & services, delivered on time and to acceptance criteria. You're an effective communicator, have demonstrable knowledge of and are passionate about technology and engineering practices and benefits they can bring users. You are an active participant in technical leadership within the team and love to demonstrate ownership and technical excellence for projects and work you are tasked with.
You'll have the chance to focus on designing and developing features, enhancing existing code and following development guidelines throughout the Nintex software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Participate in the technical design and development of Nintex products & services.
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings
- Design, code, and unit test components and features that can be released / deployed through automation.
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure mutual outcomes that align with the product strategy.
- Actively liaise and collaborate within the team to ensure quality features are produced including reviewing code and architectural designs
- Follow and contribute to all department and team processes and procedures.
- Identify and drive improvements to the codebase quality including opportunities for automation, reduction of code brittleness and ensuring low technical debt.
- Work with other developers to foster internal technical knowledge sharing and reuse across the organization.
- Research, promote, drive and track the success of technical innovation and be an agent of change within the team.
- Represent team as a subject matter expert in your product, service, or technology.
- With the focus on technology, coach and mentor the team in partnership with the Delivery Manager.
- Participate and assist other areas within the business including Support, Sales & Security in technical queries about your product or service.
To be Successful We Think You Need:
- The ability to break a feature into smaller parts to gain a greater understanding - Identify issues and problems, gather, and organize the required information and apply logical reasoning in analysis.
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve team goals and deliverables.
- Effectively convey messages using verbal, non- verbal, and written language appropriate for the target audience.
- An understanding of our technologies and services, including how they can assist businesses in meeting business goals.
- The ability to acquire and appropriately apply new information and skills autonomously.
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative - Seeking out and raising ideas to achieve goals.
- 5+ years of full stack development experience in a similar position
Technologies We Use In This Product
- Salesforce Platform
- Apex, Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, Salesforce CLI, SOQL, Visualforce
- Jest, Jasmine
- Git, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Node.js
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.