DevOps Systems EngineerJohannesburg
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Team
We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely within SA and/or in the office.
Our Jo-burg office has the best of both worlds; a close-knit and flat structured environment where you can know everyone’s names and all go for lunch, while also being a part of a high-performing global DevOps team and collaborative organisation that embraces new ideas and provides a space for continuous innovation.
About the Role
A role for the big-picture thinker, with their head in the cloud and their feet on the ground. Someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and be part of their team's success – you want to make improvements and feel comfortable sharing ideas. A true collaborator that's all about sharing their knowledge and experience of cloud technologies.
You could be an expert in Microsoft Azure, or currently immersed in AWS and want to embrace something new. Either way, you'll know your stuff, and bring hands-on expertise in an enterprise-level production environment.
This is an embedded DevOps position working within a development team to build out capabilities and increasing efficiencies when building and deploying services. You will also be charged with recognizing opportunities to implement best practices that can be leveraged by other teams both here and across the wider organisation.
Ideal Skills & Experiences
- Proven experience in a similar role as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in a cloud-based infrastructure, preferably Azure (but AWS, GCP also welcome)
- Experience using Infrastructure as Code
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Experience working with container technologies
- Strong scripting skills – proven abilities to automate manual tasks
- Team player – able to share and collaborate well with others
- Have an inquisitive mind for continuous learning
- Passionate about implementing new ideas, challenges the norms and offering solutions
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.