Senior EngineerAtlanta, GA
*This is a remote role. You can work from anywhere in the US.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our developers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our developers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing and extending Nintex’s web-based electronic signature platform. You will be part of a rapidly evolving electronic signature market that requires constant innovation and you’ll be able to help drive change through technologies, frameworks, and tooling. You’re an effective communicator who is able guide junior members and collaborate with team members.
About the Team
You will join a completely remote team working from anywhere in the US that is responsible for continually enhancing and extending Nintex’s web-based electronic signature platform. AssureSign is the latest addition to Nintex's product portfolio. In the near-term, your team will be focused on helping implement new API and webhook capabilities to facilitate close integration with other Nintex products and services. Longer-term, your team will be tasked with continuing to evolve the electronic signature platform and introduce new features.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior members.
Your Contribution Will Be:
- Work with a cross-functional team to design, architect, and implement new features.
- Develop effective user interfaces for workflows that provide users with a broad set of options.
- Create efficient and secure REST APIs to enable tight customer and partner integrations.
- Identify and drive improvements to the codebase quality including opportunities for automation, reduction of code brittleness and ensuring low technical debt.
- Implement new API capabilities to enable customers to dynamically configure webhooks for signature events at runtime.
- Help rebuild a critical SPA in React/Redux to provide improved usability and performance.
- Contribute your expertise to assist in the re-design of AssureSign's service architecture.
- Participate actively in agile development cycle meetings.
- Participate in technical and team interviews as directed and provide clear input into the decision- making process. This includes representing Nintex both online and in the wider community.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.