Senior Solution ConsultantDusseldorfLondon
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
Do you love getting to work with a variety of customers in number of industries? Being exposed to new and evolving technologies? If so, come play an influential role in the delivery of Nintex PS projects by helping us deliver projects across the EMEA region as our newest Senior Solution Consultant!
As a Senior Consultant you lead teams in the successful delivery of K2 and Nintex solutions to customers. You focus on ensuring that requirements and scope for each project are clearly defined, and constant progress is being made toward the final product. Additionally, the Senior Solution Consultant is responsible for assisting and mentoring customers in all aspects of K2 and Nintex platforms. This individual works on-site and remotely with customers daily and focuses on architecting and configuring the K2\Nintex platform in customer environments.
- Focus on strong technical delivery through mentoring, coaching, code reviews of junior resources on projects. Provide real-time feedback to help resources enhance their skills and ensure high customer satisfaction, and on budget & on time delivery.
- Provides on-site assistance to customers and partners with delivery of business process automation solutions
- Configures and develops custom solutions using .NET and SharePoint technologies that allow Nintex to meet the customer’s project requirements
- Understands customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives
- Tests developed solutions to ensure conformance with technical and functional requirements and ensures quality assurance
- Interface with customers and partners on general and specific issues as well as involving other experts and/or management as necessary
- Facilitates customer interviews and reviews including K2\ Nintex engagement discovery sessions and some presales activities
- Produces regular and detailed progress reports to management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery
- Produces documentation of business process management technology implementations
- Creates, maintains and process pertinent engagement-related communications and records
- Deliver custom K2\ Nintex product enablement for customer resources
Education \ Certification \ Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Eight (8) years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET coupled with a minimum of four (4) years of software solution consulting
- A comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle
- Architectural design and application development expertise including experience integrating disparate systems
- K2\ Nintex skills will be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided.
- German or French will be beneficial.
How we Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.