Senior Account ExecutiveRemote - Singapore
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
For the Nintex sales organization, the success of our customers and partners is at the center of everything we do. Our team is dynamic, fun, vibrant, motivated, ambitious and we’re driven to crush our numbers while having fun. We’re looking for experienced sellers that are driven to succeed and align well to our corporate values and culture.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners and end users to sell our products both directly and through partners across the globe. This role also involves recruiting, inducting, training and managing Nintex Partners to meet or exceed your sales target.
Your contribution will be:
- Territory owner for both indirect and direct sales
- Forecasting Accuracy –Direct
- Run Rate Partner Forecasting Model
- Build and manage a sustainable network of Partners through the process of
- Acquisition - at a rate in line with the stated objectives
- Induction - Train and coach each Partner to a productive stage
- Manage - The ongoing management of partners – particularly Key Partners
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the Nintex distribution strategy
- Evangelize the Nintex products
- Identify new ways to improve the Partner Program, and communicate them to the Partner Program Manager
- Identify and communicate any Partner training needs
- Identify and remove, or signal to the Regional Sales Manager, any roadblocks to short- or long-term sales
- Resolve sales conflicts between Partners, or between Partners and Nintex direct sales staff
- Maintain your Partners CRM
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the Nintex products
- Communicate with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program to accommodate them
- Ensure that all Nintex dealing with its Partners are fair, honest and consistent
To be successful, we think you need:
- Proven experience in a similar position required where sales targets have been met
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
- Work in a Microsoft environment preferred
- Proven contributor to a sales team
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Strong all-round communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community