Software EngineerKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
Our IT Application Development team do an awesome job of looking after our critical business applications using some of the latest technologies. We have a full-time role open in the team and are looking for someone who likes to take up the challenge and with leadership and growth mindset.
The team are agile practitioners who love getting knee deep in code and solving problems. So, if you're interested in being part of the next evolution of Nintex App Dev Solutions, then please keep reading.
Your contribution will be:
- Participate in the design and development of internal application development undertaken by Nintex IT
- Participate actively in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Code application components and features in ASP.NET/C#, React JS and other related technologies.
- Liaise proactively and collaboratively with the IT App Dev Test team to ensure quality of code and features produced.
- Follow all processes and procedures in the IT development frameworks, including proper storage of code in Azure Dev Ops
- Actively communicate with your team, business analysts and project managers throughout the SDLC, escalating any issues that may impact on product quality or delivery timeframes immediately.
- Be an active member of the Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement.
- Demonstrate good stakeholder management and adhere to Nintex IT principles and standards.
To be successful, we think you need:
- You are a full stack developer.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in writing Web APIs / functions using .NET Core.
- Proven experience with React.js
- You are familiar with Azure services such as Azure Service Bus, Function Apps, Application Insights.
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines and passionate of development practices such as Unit Testing (using xUnit or nUnit), Code Review
- You are passionate about coding and integrating systems.
- You have prior experience in working with team comprising of other developers, business analysts and testers. Preferably global teams.
- You think every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow, even from mistakes.
- Your curiosity to understand how things work drives you to tinker and experiment.
- You are willing to work with the existing dev team and collaborate with new ideas.
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community