Senior Growth Marketing Operations ManagerRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing Operations who will focus on driving scalable and efficient growth. In this role, you will collaborate with all levels and departments within the organization to drive aligned integrated GTM motions across marketing, sales, and the partner channel.
The ideal candidate understands how to leverage systems and data to deliver an optimized customer journey.
This role will report to the Director or Growth Marketing Operations.
Your contribution will be:
- Ensure each sales role has clear visibility into target accounts and actionable next steps to take against target buyers
- Partner with field marketing and sales to scale ABx motions globally, to deliver high value engagements with prospects and customers
- Identify any friction in the engagement or buying process and lead cross-functional teams to resolve the issue
- Define and evolve the GTM stack to support key growth initiatives across the customer journey
- Develop and execute a data growth plan to expand our capabilities to reduce reliance on third party systems
- Design and partner across GTM teams to execute growth experiments and operationalize successful outcomes
- Identify opportunities to leverage the Nintex Platform to accelerate growth initiatives and drive the execution and evangelism
To be successful, we think you need:
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing Operations or similar capacity at a fast-growing company (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Knowledge of marketing operations best practices and other B2B marketing and sales technologies, such as Salesforce, ON24, LeanData, PowerBI, and more
- A successful track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects, balancing competing priorities, and delivering projects on time
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills, with strong attention to detail
- A natural project manager who takes initiative and is not afraid to ask clarifying questions
- Superior interpersonal and persuasion skills to collaborate and drive projects with remote, global teams
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to deal with ambiguity and operate independently
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to drive real time engagement with customers
- Possesses a passion for technology and how to apply it in a business context to drive amazing outcomes
- A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree a plus
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.