Global Workplace Experience and Facilities LeadRemote - US
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don't wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
As our Global Workplace Experience Lead, you will be responsible for driving the Employee Experience vision through a set of innovative and connected programs that enables our team members do their best work.
- Deliver a consistent, world-class workplace experience for employees across multiple U.S. and global locations
- Oversee global workplaces and real estate portfolio, health & safety and emergency response planning, and workplace spend
- Work cross-functionally to build an annual calendar of company events, employee programs, and moments of connection that foster a culture of inclusion and belonging for all team members, in-office, remote, and hybrid
- Coordinate program and support execution of location and office strategy initiative
In addition, you will lead and inspire a global team dedicated to building our in-office, remote, and hybrid experience and company culture to life.
Your contribution will be:
Engagement & Experience:
- Have a clear vision regarding the execution of a vibrant, functional virtual working model, seeking out new opportunities to innovate and create an exceptional workplace experience.
- Reimagine the employee workplace experience, including finding, and implementing new tech and tools, and helping employees adjust to changes.
- Engage with all departments to understand their team’s workplace needs.
- Work to build a consistent working experience for employees. Assure all employees who use a Nintex space receive the same level of care.
- Partner with global culture and employee experience leader to build out “The Way We Work,” specifically virtual working model and associated practices and policies.
- Establish and launch Regional Hubs
- Partner to operate the Social/Culture Committee including virtual and in-person events.
- Project Management. Refits, Moves and End of Lease management, maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Budget Management. Accurately Manage the Global Facilities Budget, FY Budget planning and monthly management, supported by the Finance organization. This includes invoicing approvals and expenses for all Facilities spend.
- Safety and CSR. Promote workplace safety, environmental practices, waste reduction opportunities, sustainability, and energy conservation initiatives. Ensure locations and practices are compliant with local requirements.
- This role is responsible for the global office employees and managing their performance and development through structured training, motivation, supervision and coaching. You will lead day-to-day operations of the team, ensuring work is delivered to an outstanding standard, assigning regular performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Directing the local office teams in the execution of all the below areas:
- Site Management & Coordinator. Reception services, contact with building management, parking, badge system, security contact for out of hours, stocking and managing supplies, First Aid and Fire Warden training, coordinating maintenance of equipment/appliances in office.
- General Business Administration. Mail duties, reception phone and Voicemails, Shipping and Courier. In person requirements - collect official stamps. Creating expense reports for local facilities expenses. As applicable Leader expense reports, Travel coordination and supporting local leaders as required including international visitor support
- Site Management (Safety). Occupation Health and Safety building standards (including covid regulation and compliance) and building requirements, building management representative, maintenance and operations, occupancy and space management & emergency management
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelor's degree (or commensurate experience)
- Five years + experience in Workplace Operations, Facilities Services, or closely related function
- Three years + applicable project management or coordinator experience
- Two years + experience as a people manager. Proven track of successfully supervising, developing and training staff
- Be tech savvy and have a good understanding of workplace technology and how it impacts the employee experience
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams - whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.